Post  Theiros on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:44 pm

-Chase give it back!

He shouted glaring at her.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Central Harmony Cafe

Post  shyannekendra on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:04 am

Sosa Chase glared at Theiros and handed the scroll over to Sakuya."Please don't kill nothing."Sosa said to Sakuya.She then looked over at Theiros."Your life is spared for now on."
shyannekendra
Admin

View user profile http://avatarelments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 am

"Dont...kill...nothing...? what do you mean?..i dont understand..." Sakuya asked.
"And please calm down both of you...dont fight.. ^~^" "
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am

-My life is spared?

Theiros chuckled.
-Dont get over yourself, kid~

He gave her a grin.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:46 am

"Who are you calling a kid? I mastered the lost technique of the water bender masters.Just because your some lonely Earth Bender I won't hesitate."She said looking at the man.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:50 am

"calm down! both of you!" Sakuya shouted.
opening both of her palms and aiming one at Theiros and one at Sosa, a powerful air blast knocked them both backwards, away from each other.
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnshadows on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:00 am

John wondered what all the noise was. He quickly got changed and went outside to find the waterbender and earthbender fighting furiously. Suddenly, the girl nearby released a burst of wind which blasted everyone backwards. While the trio was busy fighting, John was surprised to find a bag nearby. He picked it up and found a few ancient elemental scrolls inside. Inside was four ancient scrolls. John took the fire scroll away and quietly slipped away to read.
(Continued in Central Harmony Cafe- Page 5- Comment 1 )

Last edited by Johnshadows on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Johnshadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:13 am

He rolled with the blow and quickly stood up, then saw the man of the fire nation reading on the scroll.
-Hey! No touching that!

He shouted, but then his eyes growth big as he stared at Sakuya.
-Airbending?

Theiros asked without being able to believe it.
-Waterbending... and Airbending? You... you cant be...

He approached to her amazed to this discovery.
-You are... the Avatar??
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am

Sosa Chase became shock when the gust of wind pushed her back and to hear that her friend Sakuya may be the avatar."Is..this true?"She asked startled.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:30 am

"Eh? me?...no...but my master was....he was the one who taught me water bending and air bending,i dint manage to complete my training before he dissapeared...."Sakuya replied sadly.
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnshadows on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:05 am

"No, I don't think she knows how to airbend." John said frowning, "I think what her master taught her was the manipulation of moisture in the air, causing sudden changes in the atmosphere and as a result, creating wind pressure. Just now, when she used the air, I sensed a faint change in the temperature. This is because I am more sensitive to heat as I'm a firebender." and continued on reading the fire scroll.
(Continued in Central Harmony Cafe- Page 5- Comment 8 )

Last edited by Johnshadows on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Johnshadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 pm

-Is that true, Sakuya?

He asked to the girl concerned.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Sosa Chase listened to the fire bender and then walked over next to Sakuya."If you are The Avatar then you can push people back with air.The attack that you used on me did have a little hint of water but overall it was strong."Sosa said as the side of her started to drip out blood.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:53 pm

"Bl......Blood?!?" Swiftly, Sakuya pulled out a small first aid kit and said.
"Sorry....i thought i minimized the strength of the blast....Are...Are you ok?
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:11 pm

-Chase!

Forgetting the conflict, he ran at her side.
-Are you ok? Im sorry i.... its my fault

He said saddened
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yeah I'll live.Don't worry i'm okay and don't blame yourself I shouldn't have been so hasty towards you.It's just a minor wound.A technique like that can't make a person like me feel weak."Before Sosa Chase knew it the blood was pouring out more than usual and started to suffer from blood lost and fell on the wooden floor. "Dang it...it's starting to burn.."She mumbled to herself.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Quickly, Sakuya applied a green paste on Sosa,
"This might feel a little weird..."
As the green paste touched the blood, it immediately begins to harden, within seconds, it became a green shell.
"Ok...done," Slowly,Sakuya took the green shell off Sosa and observes the close wound.
"Try not to move too much if possible, it is still healing."
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnshadows on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:03 am

"Wait, let me try something." John said. He lifted his hand and put it on Sosa's wound. A golden light began radiating around Sosa's wound and disappeared as suddenly as it had arrived. "I merely stimulated your body to produce more cells and heal at a faster speed. I did that by drawing out your heat, forcing your body to react by trying to heal the wound faster." John explained in a matter-of-fact way. "I learnt it from the scrolls although fire is not suppose to heal." John said to himself, frowning in confusion. Suddenly, with a cry of discovery, John went over and looked at the water scroll. He then said in disbelieve, "Impossible, the legendary destruction technique of the water- bloodbend. I thought that waterbending specialized in defense and healing." He then looked to the others with mistrust, "Where did you even get these scroll?" he demanded.

Last edited by Johnshadows on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Johnshadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:50 pm

-I must admit im curious too... why you have all these scrolls?

Theiros interrogated Sakuya as well, skeptical at this being a mere coincidence.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:56 pm

Sosa's Chase wound began to heal on her side and her blood started to return due to the fire bender's power to produce the blood cells once again."Thank you all."She said getting up and limping towards a couch."I can blood bend...but I choose not to do it since its dangerous.I killed something once trying to do it."
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:29 am

"The scrolls....err....well......you see.....uh....um...." Sakuya mumbled.
"What is blood bending?" Sakuya asked, changing the topic
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnshadows on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:55 am

"Bloodbending is a special technique in the art of waterbending which allows waterbenders to control over the fluids within a living thing's body and manipulate them to control the movements of their opponents. It is so dark and deadly that it was forbidden by the watertribes a long time ago. If it is not handled correctly, it may damage the user's mental state. Deemed by most waterbenders to be a dark art, bloodbending was rarely used, and most waterbenders can't use it anyways as the complexity and sophistication of the technique could not be understood by most. Which is why this knowledge is only passed on to a selected elite waterbenders as a power to use in only necessary situations." John said and stared at Sosa curiously. Maybe this woman is more powerful than he had thought. But no, she still can't control the technique perfectly yet as proven by the fact that she accidentally killed something. He cast the thought away from his mind and turned his attention back to Sakuya, "Where did you get those scrolls? The fire scroll contain healing techniques, water scroll contain forbidden water techniques while the air contain a technique that helps a waterbender learn to control the atmosphere without needing to airbend. Hmm, this is indeed suspicious and is definitely not coincidence... As though, it is the work of a waterbender." and with that, John looked towards Sosa and Sakuya intently with his crimson red eyes and cautiously backed away from them. "I demand a explanation from the watertribes and I'm sure the earthbender would want one too, as the only representative of his nation." John said coldly as his iris suddenly glowed in a blaze of fiery gold. The woman might be powerful, but he too, is strong. Even if John loses in the case where Sosa uses bloodbend, she would not get out of here without a serious wound. John determinedly decided not to let the waterbenders go without a reasonable explanation.

Last edited by Johnshadows on Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Johnshadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 pm

Sosa Chase got up and held her hand out in the air."Prepare to see what our ancestors have told their students not to do and it is forbidden."Sosa Chase's fingernails turned black an a instinct of energy wrapped around the fire bender which made him move in a resisting way."It's harmful and can hurt plants."She let go of her grip of the man and walked over to a pretty pink flower."Do you get my point or shall I continue?"
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnshadows on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:55 am

John angrily got up, his eyes blazing furiously. He was mad at Sosa's sudden aggression directed towards him. It seems as though she is hiding something. Casting his thoughts aside, John concentrated and his entire body was instantly enveloped in a cloak of fiery red flames. He held out a finger and a gigantic ball of dense golden energy materialized out of mid air. With a wave of his hand, John created several more globes of energy around him before lifting his hand up, absorbing all the light around him and smashing his fist down on the floor. The globes instantly exploded and rose towards the heavens and the flaming cloak swirled up in a twister of fire and transformed into a giant fire dragon, which soared up to the sky, blocking out the moonlight and roared threateningly behind John. The entire ground shook as John stepped forward, his legs alighted on fire, turning the ground into molten rocks. "You might want to step back." he warned the other two as pure golden energy inside his body expanded outwards, covering him with tremendous power. The release on his power created a powerful hot blast of wind which slammed into Sosa, making her cover her face and struggled against the majestic display of power.
Johnshadows

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:34 am

"Stop...it....both...of...you....." Sakuya said, but her eyes was blue instead of red.
Forming ice spikes instantly, only inches away from Sosa and the firebender's neck.

"Stop....it....now..."
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next