Last Air Bender Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the city walls

2 posters

Go down

Outside the city walls Empty Outside the city walls

Post  Lyonin Wed May 29, 2013 7:39 pm

There was water crashing up the bottom of the cliff, making a sweet harmony sound through the tundra. Lyonin stepped outside and sucked in a large breath of the freshest air. Although his background persisted of mainly dirt and stone, being on top of frozen water was a slight relief. None of the people who hounded him for training would ever think of him being here.

"I should travel to the city today and pick up some fresh vegitables." Lyonin said to himself looking back at the T.P. that he had set up. the fire that he had burning outside through the night was finally simmering down and now only released a small trail of smoke.

To his liking, none of the people in the village, well, almost none of them, knew that he was a bender, and those that knew, didn't care. It was a perfect spot for him, if he wanted to take on any students, then it was his choice, not a raging parent or a group of immature kids.

As he gathered his belongings and got ready to head to the village, he placed the cotton end of a cigarette in his mouth and used one of the sticks still smoking to light it. "Today is going to be a good day." Lyonin said smiling to himself as he started away from his home.

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Outside the city walls Empty Re: Outside the city walls

Post  shyannekendra Wed May 29, 2013 7:52 pm

Sora Chase was flying overhead with her flying blue scale dragon over the long and blue ocean that was swaying back and forth below her. "I think today we are going to do something or find something new today! I can just feel it !" Sora whispered to her animal that she managed to steal from the little imp from Mount Hakurai.

Overhead she could see a small amount of smoke in the air. "Could that be a fire? We have to do something about it!" Sora urged while jumping down from the dragon as the high air pressure pushed back her clothing while both of her hands were in the air as she diagonally swayed her hands to the left as a huge tsunami covered the ground up ahead.Once Sora saw the ocean getting closer to her feet she transferred her steps in to ice in order for her to have a nice surface to walk on.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

https://avatarelments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Lyonin heard a commotion and quickly turned to see the enourmous wave. He wasn't too worried about that though, he could easily build a new place to live. His worry was with the person on top of the wave, a bender. Could she know who he was? Impossible, he left no track of him coming here.

Lyonin shifted his foot around and then planted his hand on top of the ice. He could feel that the nearest form of actual earth was about two miles down, which meant it would take about one minute and fifteen seconds to get it to the surface. 'God help me I don't want to have to fight today.' Lyonin thought to himself as he shifted back to a standing position, not taking any kind of hostile stance as to not draw anger from the one coming closer.

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Wed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

"Look who it is!An Earthbender making his way to the North!" Sora Chase boomed while looking down to see him not in a stance as if to not attack her if he was pushed into a fight. "My bad mister...um guy..I thought there was a fire here and Xerrak got into a panic state." She laughed while dropping the water back into the ocean and jumping onto the solid ice as her blue dragon was flying around in the blue sky. "So what brings you here? We are here for the forbidden scroll."
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Wed May 29, 2013 8:18 pm

Lyonin smiled, waving his hand toward the smothered fire and laughed. "Ah yes, Well... I am just going into town to get some ingrediants for dinner tonight." Lyonin tried not to show any attention to the fact that she called him a bender. "Would you like to join me? I don't think I can get you any scrolls, but I can show you around a bit."

A cloud of smoke escaped Lyonin's lips, blown away from the misses. "My name is..." Lyonin hesitated a bit. He didn't really know just how far his name traveled. He thought no further then his village, but he couldn't really know what other villages had heard. "Umm... Lyonin."

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Wed May 29, 2013 8:25 pm

"Nice to meet you Lyonin!My name is Sora or sometimes Sosa Chase." She smiled while patting his back as they both walked towards the pretty village that was up ahead. Sora was glad that the North Water Tribe wasn't attacked yet by the fire nation. The second war was upon them and they needed a way to stop it fast before it spreads all over the entire world.For it had already affected her village.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum