The Boy In The IceBerg

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Boy In The IceBerg

Post  Theiros on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:14 am

He got to approach to the side of both girls, protecting them from anything this person was.
-Who are we? More like who are you? What's your deal on that ice? What are those voices?

He glared and put himself on battle position, ready to protect them if needed.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuko Reiko on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:18 am

"You are in no position to demand answers from me." Said the torrent of voices. As the ground cracked beneath him. "Speak!"

Mitsuko Reiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:21 am

Sosa Chase got in front of the Earth Bender and the man that exit the ice."Please forgive him.Here me out,my name is Sosa Chase and i'm the leader's daughter of the South water tribe.We are in no need of violence."She would then look at his head and his clothes."You dress different.Are you an Air Bender?"
shyannekendra
Admin

View user profile http://avatarelments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mitsuko Reiko on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:32 am

"What we are is of no concern to you." Mitsuko said. As quickly as he finished his sentence a pillar of earth rose him above all of the people there. Then, he jumped down, the earth going back to it's natural place, creating a wave of ice, rushing with deadly force towards the people

Mitsuko Reiko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:58 am

Sosa Chase would use her water bending to throw the man into the water."He was scary but at least now he is gone."She would smile grateful and then walk over to the girl and lightly slap her cheek."Time to get up.He is now gone."She would say."So whats your name?"She would ask the man behind her.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 am

Sakuya have no idea if she is still alive or not, all she can see around her is a large meadow with fields of crimson flowers, all around her, creatures of all sizes and even those who was though extinct long ago.
"Am...i...dead?" She asked herself.

"It is not your time yet dear sister, what you are seeing now is merely an image that was created by the avatar's power fused with your memories." Said a figure not far from her.

"Brother...." That was all Sakuya managed to say before the figure interrupted.

"Time to send you back to your world, You are not ready for this world yet."

Almost immediatly, the meadow faded as a painful sensation appeared on her face.

"Ouch..." Sakuya said as she looks up.
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:16 am

-Are you okay?

Theiros asked with a concerned look at the little girl. He crouched to check on her safety.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:19 am

Looking up and sees a conserned face staring at her.
"I'm...dizzy...what happend..?"
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:15 am

"You passed out once you saw a person behind smoke and whispered the name Sheng. He is gone now."Sosa Chase said as she picked up a sash."You should return to the village.It's dangerous to hang out on these outskirts.You never know whats gonna happen or whats going to show."
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 pm

He saw both girls were doing okay and sighed in relief.
-Thank goodness...

Theiros started walking away, they were out of trouble, but he still needed to find out about that person in the ice. True that girl possibly has information, but he didnt want to pressure a shocked girl into answers.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:12 pm

"wait...where am i...i remember....i remember, a meadow...the creatures...the crimson flowers..." Sakuya started sobbing "and...my older brother....this cant be real...am i dead?"
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:34 pm

"You mean...he was your brother?"All of a sudden Sosa Chase smelled smoke and the sky shouted out a large amout of blackdots."This can't be right....they're coming!"All of a sudden she started dashing as quick as she can back to the village.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:29 pm

-What?

Theiros stopped listenning to the mumbling of the little girl, then saw the woman dashing towards the village.
-Wait!

He went and picked up the little girl in his arms while she was in pain, then, he followed the woman running.
-Whats going on? Is everything ok?

He shouted.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:12 pm

"Who else could it be?They saw the light in the sky.The Fire Nation are on their way to kill.They did the same thing to my little sister.I have a strong hatred for them.It's their fault of why we have to be so afraid but this time its going to be different."She would finally reach the village and run into a little brown hut with a fire getting smaller and smaller as time goes by.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 pm

Sakuya's eyes suddenly turned blue instead of her usual red,as she continue mumbling

"Fire...nation....evil.....must...destroy.....to....save.....the....past...must...not repeat..."

With that, Sakuya leaps off the man's back and starts to sprint towards the direction of the black spots and smoke. While sprinting, massive amount of water starts to gather around her left and right side from all directions.
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 pm

-Hey! The girl!

He shouted to the woman as the girl ran into the encounter using Water Bending.
He didnt know where to go at first, but then resoved that the girl would need him more, he ran to safe distance from her Water Bending and asked.
-Whats the plan, little one?
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:57 pm

A huge steel ship was slowly slowing down and everyone in the small village hid in their homes.Sosa Chase used her water bending to make the water freeze the young girl's feet."You shouldn't be so hasty.Let me take care of them.You aren't the only one who lost your family."She said walking in front of the huge ship as a door fell down on the ice and a fire bender cover in armor exit.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 am

Sakuya dint said anything,the surrounding water continues to tremble even in their frozen state as part of the frozen water begins to melt while her eyes are still glowing blue.

"must destroy.....fire...." after finish saying that, Sakuya closed her eyes and raised her arm to shoulder level as the water from the surrounding ice begins to gather in front of her palm.
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:21 am

Sosa Chase was amazed of how strong the girl was.All that water that she controlled made her look like a mermaid. She saw 5 fire benders in thick armor exit the ship. She was afraid in the inside but stood her ground."What do you guys want?The avatar inst here anymore and you'll never find him anyway."She would replied smirking.

"You peasant!How are you mock my power.I could have you beheaded in front of your people!"He treated Sosa Chase as he held her by her throat.Still,she dint show fear but had a cold look in her eyes.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:24 am

Theiros grinned and stomped hard into the snow, penetrating it and reaching the earth. Once in contact, he lifted into the air, riding an enormous boulder.
-Attack, i'll back you up, after this we can talk!

That boulder wasnt meant to be only his mean of transportation, but also the weapon and ammo he would use.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 am

Aiming at the ship as the frozen water melts, Sakuya continues to mumble only a single word which is ' destroy ' .

Suddenly the water that was beside Sakuya split up and was turned into millions of small water dots.

"Revenge...." As she said that, the water that was gathering at her palm shot out at an amazing speed, followed by the millions of water dots, aiming directly at the metal ship.
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:37 am

The /metal ship soon became heavily damage and the fire benders try to tackle the girl.She use her blood bending technique to stop the fighter benders and threw them into the frozen water.Unfortunately they all drown to death and Sosa Chase went over to the girl and started to heal her brain cells."Come on.You must return to the present!"She would urge.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theiros on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:44 am

Theiros shot himself into the ship the girl was attacking, flying at great speed, surfing the great boulder. Once he got close enough, he raised his hands and the sides of the boulder shattered into tiny little pieces floating at his sides.
The fire benders tried to reach him, yet he was out of reach, and once he locked on each soldier inside, he pulled his hands forward, and the little pieces shot forward at great speed, hitting the soldiers multiple times and at the same time, making them concentrate on him instead of the girl.
Theiros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:51 am

"They should be gone for now but sadly the war shall remain going on."She would sign and then looking at the two strangers."Who are you two?Never seen you before?"She would say while putting the water off of the surface.
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuya on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:59 am

As the firebenders flee, Sakuya's eye colour returns to her original red, the water that she was controlling falls onto the ground as well as the bodies in it.

"Oww...head hurts..." As she looks around her surrounding and sees the damages,
"What happened here?" She asked
Sakuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum