Last Air Bender Avatar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Water Tribe

3 posters

Go down

North Water Tribe Empty North Water Tribe

Post  Lyonin Wed May 29, 2013 8:33 pm

Houses lined the roads leading to a tall temple in the center of the city. Not too far outside of the temple was a market area set up with a handful of carts holding merchendise.

Lyonin walked down the street a little in front of Sosa. "This is a peaceful town, although all of them know of the war and are prepared at all times for an invasion. They are still kind and generous people." Lyonin said to her as they walked. As they walked, Lyonin waved to some people passing with a smile on his face and was met with the same response. "I don't mean to sound soft, but these are a good people."

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

North Water Tribe Empty Re: North Water Tribe

Post  shyannekendra Wed May 29, 2013 9:16 pm

"I agree..after all they did help the last avatar !" Sosa added as they were walking down the village. Up ahead she could see aa blue fountain with some of the best benders training. "One day they will be as good as I am!" Sosa reminded as she took a left turn towards a sack laying in the ground.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

https://avatarelments.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Lyonin watched as she approached a bag. He did't want to seem too concerned, but he also needed to keep an eye on her since he didn't really know her. "Yea... The last Avatar was a good man. I mean, I was a young boy when I first met him, but his kindness inspired me to help all of those around me." Lyonin said as he continued walking toward one of the carts set up with vegitables. As he browsed their content, he shifted a blind eye to a small boy out practicing with the elites of this village. "I also enjoy the open training of the young benders here, at least the benders that are too young for actual war.... It's best that they are prepared early."

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Thu May 30, 2013 8:04 pm

"I think I found the scroll already!But why would it be here?" Sosa said while admiring it as all of a sudden felt a strong alarmnt enter her body. Something was coming.What was it though? She couldn't bare to stand there and do nothing. "Hey you! Earth boy I want you to warn all of the other benders to hide and find safety! Enemies are getting close because all of a sudden the temperatures are becoming extremely high in this area."
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Thu May 30, 2013 8:32 pm

"Could it be?" Lyonin gasped as he felt the temperature raise himself. "The fire nation."

As he twisted and began to dart toward the main tower, he could hear large movement in the nearby water. The ships were almost hear and Lyonin could hear a gong sounding. He wouldn't have to warn anyone that there was an attack, they were already on guard.

"We need to get somewhere out of harms way." Lyonin spoke to Sosa. "If we go running in to battle, all that will happen is we will die." Lyonin had yet to admit to being a bender, but he knew it didn't matter if he was or not, they needed to be on the sidelines to figure out where to attack or what to do next.

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Thu May 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Sosa was thinking of a plan until she finally started running up a nearby slope that was close to the shore of the North Water Tribe. "Come on!Are you just going to stand there.I think I have an idea on how to stop them!" Sosa urged while going into the bag she found and ended up finding something else that she didn't expect to see. "This was the message..the one that every water bender sends to the leader before an ambush was about to happen.But why now?" Sosa looked around for some quick clues until she saw a red liquid running down the slope towards her and Lyonin.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Thu May 30, 2013 9:48 pm

Lyonin darted toward Sosa, figuring that if they could get to higher ground, then they could do a bit more damage. "What are you waiting for? Go!" Lyonin hurried the girl. He did not, however, see the red liquid coming from the hill, his attention was too focused on locating the wearabouts of the ships, which was not an easy objective when the nearest earth is miles below the ice, but he could tell that they were moving in at a fast pace.

"You are a bender are you not?" Lyonin questioned as he came close, "We need to go far away from the city to the east and flank the enemy from the side as they begin their invasion."

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Thu May 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Sosa was zoned out on the red liquid until she looked up at the Earthbender to realize that he was yelling at her to do something. "I know that!But aren't you a little bit concerned?This is blood and its old too.I think this ambush was a set up from the start!" Sosa said while unfolding the leader and reading it word for word in her head.

Dear NWT,
Today is a new generation for the Fire nation and we will take back the throne with our new leader azula in charge.She has broken out of freedom and won't rest until the world is covered in blood and pain. No one can hide and n one can defeat us.May you hear this warning but we are out to get YOU.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Thu May 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Lyonin slid to a stop. "Well then we need to find the rat." He said, reading over the letter quickly. He placed his hands on the ground and bowed his head. He needed some earth closer to them so that he could bend when time came. "Are you any good with bending in a fight?" Lyonin asked as he did his best to move the earth to them.

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Fri May 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Sosa gave Lyonin a stern look. "Of course I'm a great bender.I was rated the second best in the entire village!" She said while trying to push the fire nation's battle ships away from the shore of the village. Unfortunately she wasn't able to get them all because some fire nations were riding on top of animals and trashing the place.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

North Water Tribe Empty The Arrival of the Avatar

Post  WilhelminaSabiya Fri May 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Sera slipped out of the firebender camp while wearing a trench coat so that her suit and face was hidden.The things that stood out on her was the 3d maneuver gear she wore since it was a bit bulky looks wise. The avatar walked slowly as she studied the ships preparing to attack the village angrily, she protested against this campaign asking them to keep the balance. But she guessed having the avatar being born as a fire bender gave them false hope or the corrage to try and reign over all.

WilhelminaSabiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Fri May 31, 2013 11:41 pm

"Then you need to bring the water from behind the ships up to flood them." Lyonin directed as he felt the earth nearing them both. As two monoliths errupted from the ice, cracking the surface not too far away from Lyonin and Sosa, Lyonin turned and shifted his hands, shattering them in midair and creating a layer of earth on top of the monsterous amount of ice. "Now!" Lyonin said girnning, "I can be a bit more useful."

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:16 am

"Right! Now lets kick some fire nation butt!" Sosa cheered while lifting up a strong current of water from the gray rusty battleships from behind. Then something quickly startled her. "Can't you feel that?" She asked while the inside of her was dark and confused. Someone was here,,,and it was a person that she has been waiting and begging to return from the grave of the last avatar out there.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WilhelminaSabiya Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:41 am

Sera soon spotted a water bender and an earth bender preparing to do something large against the fire bender fleet. She would go to offer her help but alas she could only fire bend and at this range without assistance she didn't have the skill to be of any help. As such she quietly stood there watching, her trench coat hiding her fire nation gear still.

WilhelminaSabiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Can you feel that?

Lyonin could only feel like he was being watched, none the less, he had to do something about this fleet.

"You can figure out whatever it is that you are feeling after we stop this attack. For now, raise your guard and stop delaying yourself with paranoid thoughts." Lyonin wasn't trying to be rude, but he could hear his tone raising. He quickly shook the command out of his voice while motioning his hands. "Look, sorry for that, but we need to focus on saving this village." Lyonin said in a much more calm voice. The stone began to lift and swirl around Lyonin before he slammed his hands together. The stone then enclosed around him, forming an armor of sorts.

"Now... Can we get to breaking this assault?" Lyonin asked, pointing toward the foriegn ships.

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 am

Sosa jumped on top of one of the rocks that Lyonin had risen from the ground. "This is for taking the one thing I had love away from me!" Sosa shouted as she rose a huge wave that was about 20 feet in the air behind the fire nation boats. She held her right hand in the air and used her left hand and moved it somewhat like a snake to control the flow inside of the water. "Time to get rid of this!" Sosa used a grab motion to bring the water forth towards her. Boats were shaking and some were under the water. Others were alive in the water,yet some drown to their deaths.
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WilhelminaSabiya Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:48 am

Sera the avatar turned her back to the scene as to not watch the death of those from her homeland nor to watch those who dirty their hands to archive this task. She walked down the hill slowly and set up a small camp not far away as she sat there and rested for now.

WilhelminaSabiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyonin Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:11 am

Lyonin let Sosa lead, and as the wave collided with the ships, Lyonin thrust his arms over and over, launching tiny projectiles from this fists. As the fire nation jumped from the ships to avoid being taken by the wave, the projectiles penitrated through them, taking the lives as they came.

"We need to get to the ones that are already in the village." Lyonin called to Sosa as he continued to tear through the fire nations's flesh.

Lyonin

Back to top Go down

Post  shyannekendra Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:06 pm

"I'm on it!" Sosa shouted as Lyonin continued to fight the others that were on the boats. She continued to run down fort made of white ice until she stopped and looked down from a high slope. A moment of glance there from all the horrible things that were happening made her mind race as she saw one girl in a cloak staring at her.There was a small camp that was behind her but then again why wasn't she not helping?
shyannekendra
shyannekendra
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WilhelminaSabiya Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:29 pm

Sera put a pot of water over the fire to boil to have some tea as she awaited the fighting to end. At this time she didn't support the fire nation's brutality but she didn't want to join in the violence. So she was diciding to stay out and let them finish and then enter the village afterwards.

WilhelminaSabiya

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down